Wednesday 28 June 2017

In a quandary

Hi All,


I am in a quandary about my blog, the observant among you will have noticed that there haven't been any posts for a while.

I am finding that I have had less free time to do my little makes and anything I have made I haven't even thought about photographing it or making any notes.  I do enjoy the blogging process and am always really thrilled when anyone takes the time to leave a comment, however, I have also felt liberated from my self imposed blogging schedule.

So do I close my blog down or do I keep it open in the belief  that I will pick it up again?

In the short term I am going to leave it open and if I haven't made any useful posts in the next few weeks I think that will answer my own question.

thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment