Monday 12 December 2016

Washi tape Christmas tree 45/50 - 50 makes for Christmas

The big day is getting ever closer and its starting to showing in my home.  As usual my inspiration for this is courtesy of Pinterest and all it takes is some washi tape and a suitable surface, I added a few Christmas stickers too.



This is my efforts, yes I did get a bit carried away!




and this is some of my inspiration

60 Wall Christmas Tree – Alternative Christmas Tree Ideas:


Washi Tape Christmas Tree on my Kitchen Wall:

38 Fabulous DIY Christmas Trees That Aren't Actual Trees:

This DIY washi tape tree is a no-fuss way to display the holiday cards that arrive in your mailbox each day! It comes right off the wall when you're done.:

This has to be one of the simplest makes I have done in this project of 50 Makes for Christmas.

Have you put your Christmas tree up yet? We brought ours on Friday but I only started decorating it last night but once the Christmas boxes come out its more than the tree that gets trimmed so things are looking a bit chaotic at the moment, peace and harmony will be restored.... at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment