Thursday 8 December 2016

Home made potpourri 42/50 - 50 Makes for Christmas

I looked up the definition of potpourri and it has two meanings

 a) a collection of dried petals and leaves used to make a room smell pleasant

 b) an unusual mix of things.

I think my potpourri is a bit of both of these descriptions!

http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/



In no particular order I dropped the following into a big glass hurricane lamp jar


  • Dried Orange Slices
  • Pinecones
  • Cinnamon sticks
  • Cloves (Left over from the Orange Pomanders)
  • Christmas Scented oil (I brought this in the sale from M and S about 10 years ago and it is still smelling strong!!)
  • A few clay tree decorations

http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/


It smells like Christmas!

I have a feeling that there may be a few more decorative items dropped in over the next few days and knowing my family they will probably put in toy from a cracker to see if I am on the ball!

That is make 42 ticked off the ever changing list and only 8 yes 8 left to complete my 50 Makes for Christmas!

Its not too late to still make a few things for your own Christmas celebrations


No comments:

Post a Comment