Thursday 10 December 2015

Christmas countdown day 10

Oooh into double digits today which excites and scares me in equal measures because the big day is getting nearer and my to do list continues to grow!


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/



Right on to the important stuff, today's Advent treat is a little different, it is a felt holly brooch, I made this a couple of years ago, it looks cracking on a Santa hat as well on the lapel of my coat and makes me feel very festive and inspired me to share for a little Christmas music



  Right on to the important stuff, today's Advent treat is a little different, it is a felt holly brooch, I made this a couple of years ago, it looks cracking on a Santa hat as well on the lapel of my coat and makes me feel very festive.  Time for a little music to help put you in the mood.



When I drew up my photo shoot list I clearly had some plans that didn't make it all the way, today's Pom Pom being just the case so Santa hat pom poms above and below a little improvised present adornment is the best I could rustle up.



  Right on to the important stuff, today's Advent treat is a little different, it is a felt holly brooch, I made this a couple of years ago, it looks cracking on a Santa hat as well on the lapel of my coat and makes me feel very festive.  Time for a little music to help put you in the mood.



Little paper cone hat adorned with pom poms and a googly eyed faces attempting to disguise a couple of bottles of cider,well it beats a bottle bag.  You can probably tell I was having a few issues keeping things stuck on with sellotape so I am currently experimenting with blu-tac.




http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/



Joke time and it is very appropriate for the weather we have had lately, my heart goes out to the poor folk in Cumbria who's lives and businesses have been devastated by the flooding up there.

"Why does Santa need a big umbrella?"

"Because of all the rain-deer!"


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/







My to do list looks like this and by the end of the weekend I would like to clear at least 3 of them, I am not working Friday but we do have a social commitment all day Sunday so that leaves me two days clear.
  • write and send the Christmas cards
  • have a good tidy up and a clean through before getting the tree up
  • trim front room 
  • trim back room
  • trim hallway/stairs

Let me know what you though of the music choice and leave a comment to let me know your favourite Christmas song



No comments:

Post a Comment