Tuesday 1 December 2015

... Christmas countdown Day 1

First day of Advent and that can only mean that I get to open Day 1 of the Advent Calendar, but not before snapping a photo for my Christmas photo challenge ( it helps if you know whats inside)

http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/


Day 1's bag revealed a chocolate inside and out (one each for me and hubby), my photo challenge and you can find the joke at the bottom of the page


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/



If you want to join in my Advent Calendar Photo Shoot here is my list, I have deliberately made it quite open to interpretation. I have already put a slip in each of my Advent bags so mine have already been decided but you could mix them up to suit you.


  1. My Advent Calendar
  2. Hot Chocolate
  3. Spot
  4. Small
  5. Lights
  6. Green
  7. Ribbon
  8. Bauble
  9. Mince Pies
  10. Pom Pom
  11. Big
  12. Red
  13. Tree
  14. White
  15. Buttons
  16. Star
  17. Wrapping
  18. Stripe
  19. Piled high
  20. Hat
  21. Wrapped Presents
  22. Christmas Jumper
  23. Sparkle
  24. My Advent Calendar



I am intending to post on a daily basis up to Christmas which is going to be quite a challenge as we have a weekend away booked to a country cottage without a wifi connection!  hopefully there may be a pub or cafe that has an open wifi connection if not I will post when I get back home.


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/



And here is the first of the cheesy Christmas jokes, you better get used to it there is going to be one everyday in the lead up to the big day

"What do you get if you cross Santa and a detective?"

"Santa Clues!"


If that wasn't enough to start your Christmas countdown here is a little music to get you in the mood Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas everyday


I hope you like the look of the finished Advent Calendar and that you will pop by to see what each day reveals, not forgetting the cheesy joke :)









No comments:

Post a Comment